Do you have a leaking water heater tank that needs fixing? Maybe you want to upgrade to a new, more energy-efficient model. Whatever your water heater needs, Fixt Plumbing can help.
We’re a leading contractor that offers premier plumbing solutions in Bethany, OH, and the surrounding area. When you partner with us, expect no less than straightforward pricing, trustworthy technicians (*background checked and drug tested), and peace of mind guarantee.
Call us if you need emergency services in Greater Oklahoma City. We offer reasonable after-hours and weekend rates!
Choosing the Best Water Heater Installation
Installing a new water heater is a significant investment. You want to be sure you’re making the best decision for your home and budget. Here are a few things to consider when finding an appropriate model:
- Do you want a gas or electric water heater?
- What size do you need?
- What is the warranty?
- What is the estimated annual cost of operation?
- What are the rebates or tax credits available?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, no worries. Our water heater repair and installation technicians are happy to help you find the perfect model for your home.
We can install both electric and gas units with same-day service and upfront pricing (not provided over the phone), so you don’t have to wait long to enjoy hot water again.
Signs You Need Bethany, OK Hot Water Heater Repair
Do you suspect an issue with your unit? Watch out for these symptoms of disrepair and contact us the moment you spot them:
- Poor water quality: If your water looks discolored, it can indicate rust formation or bacterial growth in your unit’s tank.
- Water leaks: A leaking water heater can waste a lot of water and lead to costly damage to your home. The moment you notice a leak, call us for an inspection.
- Strange noises: Banging, popping, or rumbling sounds from your water heater could signify sediment buildup or a corroded tank.
- Unreliable heating: Does your unit take a long time to heat or quickly run out of hot water? This issue can stem from a failing heating element.
- Unpleasant odors: A fuel leak in your gas water heater can cause an unpleasant smell. Contact us immediately if you notice a sulfuric or “rotten egg” smell.
Our technicians utilize the latest technology and tools to diagnose the problem and provide a lasting solution. As a water heater maintenance company, we can also help you extend the life of your unit with regular tune-ups.
Tankless water heaters provide an endless hot water supply and can save you money on your energy bill. Get in touch with our experts to learn more!
OKC Water Heater Replacement
In some cases, we may recommend replacing your unit instead of repairing it. Water heaters usually last about ten years. When they reach the end of their lifespan, they become more susceptible to leaks and other problems.
If your unit suffered a big dip and performance and needed multiple repairs in the last year, it might be time for an upgrade. Our experts can help you find an energy-efficient model that will save you money in the long run. We also offer a flat-rate pricing for every hot water tank installation, so you don’t have to worry about hidden fees.