Plumbing pipes run throughout your home, delivering clean water to every faucet, shower, and appliance. Over time, these connections can corrode, develop leaks, or experience other issues. When that happens, you need help fast.
If you suspect a problem with your system, call Fixt Plumbing. We’re the leading repipe contractor in Bethany, OK, and the surrounding area. Many homeowners trust us for their needs because of our flat-rate pricing, quality customer service, and trustworthy technicians who have been background checked and drug tested for your safety and peace of mind.
Update your kitchen plumbing by calling our experts in Greater Oklahoma City today. We can make your space more functional with quality repairs and installations.
Know When to Schedule House Repiping Services
While plumbing pipes can last awhile, there comes a time when they need a replacement. If you live in an older home and keep encountering these issues, call us right away for an assessment:
- Poor water quality: If your water looks, tastes, or smells strange, it may be time for a new system. Homes built before the 1970s may have lead pipes contaminating your water.
- Frequent leaks: A single leaky faucet is no cause for alarm, but frequent leaks indicate a more severe problem. Watch out for unexplained puddles of water, stained or warped surfaces, or a sudden rise in your water bill.
- Odd noises: If your pipes gurgle, bang, or make other strange noises, it may indicate leaks, corrosion, or sediment buildup.
- Low water pressure: If your home has weak water pressure, you may have difficulty taking a shower, brushing your teeth, or washing dishes. This may stem from faulty pipework that needs repair.
- Visible damage: Do you see widespread rust on your exposed pipes? This could be a sign of corrosion, which weakens the pipe material and increases the risk of leaks.
As a trusted repipe contractor in Bethany and the surrounding areas, we’re here to help you keep your home in top condition. In many cases, we can solve the problem with a simple repair. Our technicians will only recommend a total replacement if it’s necessary.
Copper Vs. PEX Piping: Which One is Better?
PEX piping is a popular choice for new installations because of its affordability and resistance to temperature fluctuations. Copper systems, meanwhile, are a bit pricier but offer superior durability.
If you’re not sure which option works best for your home, schedule our repiping services. We’ll assess your needs, make recommendations, and provide upfront pricing once we arrive at your home. Once we have your approval, we work quickly and efficiently to install your new system.
Do you need emergency services? We work after hours to fix burst pipes and other plumbing disasters.
Schedule Same-Day Service Today
When your system uses extremely outdated materials or has extensive damage, investing in a replacement can save you money (and hassle) in the long run. Many homeowners put off this type of project because they worry about the cost and disruption to their daily routine, but Fixt Plumbing is here to ease your concerns.
Our technicians use the latest technology and tools to complete your project as quickly as possible. You can also trust us for honest, straightforward pricing. We charge by the job, not by the hour, so you know what to expect before we start.